The worlds most advanced autopilot for open autonomous unmanned vehicles. Redundant, temperature controlled, and vibration isolated.
The standard Cube product is the Black Cube. Select “No” in the box below to receive the standard unmodified Black Cube.
For 3DR Solo owners looking for the Green Cube: While we do not stock the Green Cube directly, we do offer a Black Cube conversion for a fee of $20. Simply select “Yes” in the box below. This option will delay shipment by one day.
This is the Pixhawk 2.1 Cube only, intended for use as a replacement part and for integration by OEMs. The Cube will not function without a carrier board.
- 32-bit ARM Cortex M4 core with FPU
- 168 Mhz/256 KB RAM/2 MB Flash
- 32-bit failsafe co-processor
- Three redundant IMUs (accels, gyros and compass)
- InvenSense MPU9250, ICM20948 and/or ICM20648 as first and third IMU (accel and gyro)
- ST Micro L3GD20+LSM303D or InvenSense ICM2076xx as backup IMU (accel and gyro)
- Two redundant MS5611 barometers
- Redundant power supply with automatic failover
- Servo rail high-power (7 V) and high-current ready
- All peripheral outputs over-current protected, all inputs ESD protected
- 14x PWM servo outputs (8 from IO, 6 from FMU)
- S.Bus servo output
- R/C inputs for CPPM, Spektrum / DSM and S.Bus
- Analogue / PWM RSSI input
- 5x general purpose serial ports, 2 with full flow control
- 2x I2C ports
- SPI port
- 2x CAN Bus interface
- 3x Analogue inputs (3.3V and 6.6V)
- High-powered piezo buzzer driver (on expansion board)
- High-power RGB LED (I2C driver compatible connected externally only)
- Safety switch / LED
A note on shipping:
SpektreWorks is open for business Monday through Friday. Orders placed Friday evening, Saturday, and Sunday (Arizona time) will be processed and shipped the following Monday morning.