The worlds most advanced autopilot for open autonomous unmanned vehicles. Redundant, temperature controlled, and vibration isolated.
Note: The Cube will not function without a carrier board.
- STM32F4 Processor
- 32-bit failsafe co-processor
- Three redundant IMUs (accels, gyros and compass)
- Two redundant barometers
- Redundant power supply with automatic failover
- Servo rail high-power (7 V) and high-current ready
- All peripheral outputs over-current protected, all inputs ESD protected
- 14x PWM servo outputs (8 from IO, 6 from FMU)
- S.Bus servo output
- R/C inputs for CPPM, Spektrum / DSM and S.Bus
- Analogue / PWM RSSI input
- 5x general purpose serial ports, 2 with full flow control
- 2x I2C ports
- SPI port
- 2x CAN Bus interface
- 3x Analogue inputs (3.3V and 6.6V)
- High-powered piezo buzzer driver (on expansion board)
- High-power RGB LED (I2C driver compatible connected externally only)
- Safety switch / LED
A note on shipping:
SpektreWorks is open for business Monday through Friday. Orders placed Friday evening, Saturday, and Sunday (Arizona time) will be processed and shipped the following Monday morning.